Ruigrok onderzoek & advies
Ruigrok is a leading market research agency based in Amsterdam with more than 30 years of experience in both online and offline qualitative and quantitative market research. We believe research should always be tailor-made and aligned to both our client’s needs and the target group and current developments. This is why we are committed to actively collaborating with our clients and excel at tackling complex cases.
Our customised approach means we frequently combine our specialised fields in order to attain clear and concrete insights. You can also count on us for ongoing advice and support as needed. This is because we are convinced our role doesn’t stop with the completion of the research report.
Research Quality Mark and ISOs
Ruigrok is proud to have held the Research Quality Mark (ISO 20252) since 2007. This distinction is a clear reflection of our commitment to continuous quality improvements and developments. We are also honoured to have been awarded ISO 26362 certification for access panels, ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 certification for data security and privacy, and ISO 14001 certification for environmental policy.
Our areas of expertises
Ruigrok conducts many types of research including:
- Media research
- Concept testing
- Consumer needs research
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty research
- Brand research (image, brand awareness, positioning)
- Customer journey research
- User Experience (UX) research
- Research to generate press and media coverage
- Market potential research
- Target group research
- Usage & Attitude research
- Public opinion research
- Advertising research
- Product research
- Retail research
- Quantitative research: Research using a structured online or offline questionnaire.
- Proprietary panel: Gain access to a group of customers who agree to give input and feedback on a continual basis.
- Focus groups: A group of people give their opinions, beliefs, and attitudes towards a product, service, concept, advertisement or idea.
- Individual in-depth interviews: Individual in-depth interviews for individual experiences (face-to-face, by telephone and via webcam).
- Research Community: An online platform where your customers share their opinions and participate in research activities over an extended period of time.
- Tag-it: Our own interactive online tool for pre-testing communication materials such as letters, DMs and advertisements.
- ShopPanels: A group discussion in the shop.
- Co-creation: Co-creation brings together different parties (a company and a group of customers for example) so they can collectively produce a mutually valuable outcome.
- (Camera) observation: Observing customers’ actual behaviour in their natural environment.
- Mobile self ethnography: Insight into behaviour and emotions utilising diaries, image capture and livestreaming (without the intervention of a researcher).
- Eye tracking: Tracking the eye movements of consumers while visiting websites and using mobile apps.
We are pleased to conduct research for a number of international clients including:
View more of our clients here.
To find out more about how Ruigrok could benefit your company, please contact Martijn.